So, my guest judges and I have had such a great time reading the submissions for my first Writing Prompt Challenge that I have decided to host a second one. I am really excited about the prompt and hope that many of you will decide to participate.
Writing Prompt: “Moon ate the Dark”
- Using the writing prompt above, write a 100 to 750 word original piece that integrates the writing prompt. The prompt can used as the title, you can use the phrase intact or break it up however you want within the written piece.
- Pick out an image to go with your submission (or take your chances with my taste!)
- Submissions and images should be sent by midnight EST on Sunday, May 14, 2017 to email@example.com
- Submissions will be judged by me and at least one secret guest judge. If you are interested in being a guest judge for this challenge, let me know!)
- The winner’s piece will be published on Brave and Reckless and on your own blog. It will also get a plug on Brave and Reckless‘ Twitter and Facebook pages. It would be awesome if everyone who enters is willing to reblog the winning submission to their blog.
Please feel free to reblog the challenge invitation.
Looking forward to reading your work!
The winner of my first challenge will be announced this weekend. Be sure to check out these amazing pieces of writing submitted.