Deadline Extended for Breath and Bones Writing Prompt Challenge! Submissions due at 11:59 pm EST on Tuesday, July 11th
As there have been some requests for a little more time, I am extending the deadline for the Breath and Bones Writing Prompt Challenge until Tuesday, July 11th
Writing Prompt: “I Am More Than Breath and Bones” (evocative tagline of TrE at a cornered gurl)
- Using the writing prompt above, write a 100 to 800 word original, previously unpublished piece that integrates the writing prompt. It can be poetry, prose, short fiction or even essay. The prompt can be used as the title, you can use the phrase intact, or break it up however you want within the written piece.
- Pick out an image to go with your submission
- Write a brief biography (a sentence or two is really fine)
- Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 pm EST on Tuesday, July 11, 2017:
- Your original piece
- suggested image
- brief biography
- link to where you post your writing (blog, Facebook page, Instagram, etc.)
- Submissions will be judged by me and at least one guest judge. If you are interested in being a guest judge for this challenge, let me know.
- I will publish all submissions on Brave and Reckless as long as they are appropriate and you are welcome to reblog once they have been published. They will also get a plug on Brave and Reckless‘ Twitter and Facebook pages. It would be awesome if everyone who enters reblogs the winning submission to their own blog.
Please feel free to reblog and post this challenge invitation.
Looking forward to reading your work!
Categories: Writing Prompt Challenge