I have already published some amazing guest submissions this month from Eric Syrdal, Aurora Phoenix, Rana Kelly, John W. Leys, Ashwini Nawathe and Tomas. I am hoping to recieve many more exceptional submissions. This is a great opportunity for both new and experienced writers to expose their favorite work to a new audience and for all of us to read some amazing writing. I am hoping to publish at least one of my favorite submissions daily during the month of October. Don’t miss your chance!
The Guidelines are simple!
- Send an email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than midnight on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 containing the following:
- Your favorite piece of original poetry, prose or flash fiction that you have written. A link to its location on your blog is fine if appropriate.
- suggested image (if you do not have an accompanying image on your blog)
- brief biography including the name you write under
- link to where you post your writing (blog, Facebook page, Instagram, etc.)
- I will publish my favorite submissions on Brave and Reckless. They will also get a plug on Brave and Reckless‘ Twitter and Facebook pages.
- Stop by daily to read some great writing and show some love and support to your fellow writers.
Please feel free reblog and post this invitation on social media.