A few weeks ago, I wrote about my struggle about what to post on Brave and Reckless during these uncertain times (While Rome Burns). My very wise friend Georgiann Carlson at Rethinking Life reminded me that I am known for my writing/creativity prompts and that it would make sense for me to collect and publish writing and art inspired by the pandemic.
It has been my honor to share other writer’s thoughts about life during the pandemic. I invite you to continue to send me your writing and art that has been created to process what you are seeing and feeling and experiencing in our rapidly changing world.
- Send me your writing and/or art (maximum of 3 pieces per submission) created in response to the current pandemic. I will accept pieces previously published on your own blog or elsewhere as long as you retain the rights to the piece.
- I will accept poetry, prose, flash fiction, essay, creative nonfiction or art
- Pieces of writing should be 1,500 words or less
- Send your submission to me by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email should include:
- your prompt response
- a suggested image (if submitting writing)
- a brief biography
- a link where readers can see more of your writing/artwork
I will publish as many of the pieces as possible.
You are welcome to reblog this invitation
3 thoughts on “Continued Call for Submissions – Sharing Our Truths: finding connection through writing and art as we process COVID-19”
Reblogged this on cabbagesandkings524 and commented:
Still sharing truths
LikeLiked by 1 person
Lovely bloog you have here